Welcome to Cracking Ace.
This is a place for fun, rants, reviews, comedy, philosophy, comics, music, funny stuff and whatever else finds its way here.
- Lumo – PS4 Review
- Lumo – PS4 ReviewPosted 3 days ago
Also available for Platform: PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PS Vita
Released May 24th 2016
A love letter to games gone by, ‘Lumo’ is a game from ‘Triple Eh? Ltd’ heralding…
- Is ‘Fallout 4’ As Good As Its Predecessors?
- Is ‘Fallout 4’ As Good As Its Predecessors?Posted 1 week ago
I finally finished the main story in 'Fallout 4'. After hours (actually the in game counter tells me its been roughly a solid week) of exploring, killing mutants and raiders,…
- Is There An Evil Faction In Fallout 4?
- Is There An Evil Faction In Fallout 4?Posted 2 weeks ago
A lot of people are griping that there isn't a clear option for bad guys in Fallout 4, that all the choices are either good or grey.
At first, I…
- Fallout 4 Faction First Fimpressions
- Fallout 4 Faction First FimpressionsPosted 1 month ago
There will come a time in 'Fallout 4' when you have to choose one of the major factions to side with. There are ways of keeping one or more of…
- The Most Beautiful Thing You Will Ever See In Fallout 4
- The Most Beautiful Thing You Will Ever See In Fallout 4Posted 2 months ago
Have a look around, enjoy yourself and feel free to use the many sharing buttons provided!
Don’t know where to look? Check out the category lists in the sidebar if there’s something you’re into, or use the menu at the top to browse.
If you’d like updates, you can follow us on Twitter.
Or if you prefer, you can Like us on Facebook!
Hi there! I notice you have an Ad Blocker installed. Good for you!
But if you wouldn't mind unblocking this site that would be great.
The site needs that ad revenue to keep running.
I know you hate pop-ups, pop-unders, ads that slide across the screen, ads that demand you click on them to make them go away...
So do I. So this site doesn't use them. Just a couple of unobtrusive, static ads that sit about letting you check them out or ignore them as you like.
Or, if you don't want to fiddle with your ad-block settings, why not leave a donation to show you care?