Welcome to Cracking Ace.
This is a place for fun, rants, reviews, comedy, philosophy, comics, music, funny stuff and whatever else finds its way here.
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead – Making The Tough Choices: Season 2
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead – Making The Toug…Posted 3 weeks ago
Continuing on from Season 1, let's go through the incredible journey in Telltale's The Walking Dead.
This article will be a huge spoiler as I go through the game describing the…
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead – Making The Tough Choices: Season 1
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead – Making The Toug…Posted 4 weeks ago
It's been a while since a game really left me emotionally tired. I've played a number of the Telltale episodic adventures, and there's been some highs and lows, but 'The…
- Kenny Is What Made Telltale’s ‘The Walking Dead’ Epic
- Kenny Is What Made Telltale’s ‘The Walking De…Posted 1 month ago
This is true for me anyway.
I think the relationship the player has with Kenny really affects how the story plays out. I guess for some it might not be quite…
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor DLC – PS4 Review
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor DLC – PS4 ReviewPosted 2 months ago
Fallout 4's first proper expansion gives the impression that the fans have been listened to.
Although we enjoyed the main game, the majority felt it lacked many of the things that…
- Lumo – PS4 Review
- Lumo – PS4 ReviewPosted 2 months ago
Also available for Platform: PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PS Vita
Released May 24th 2016
A love letter to games gone by, ‘Lumo’ is a game from ‘Triple Eh? Ltd’ heralding…
Have a look around, enjoy yourself and feel free to use the many sharing buttons provided!
Don’t know where to look? Check out the category lists in the sidebar if there’s something you’re into, or use the menu at the top to browse.
If you’d like updates, you can follow us on Twitter.
Or if you prefer, you can Like us on Facebook!
Hi there! I notice you have an Ad Blocker installed. Good for you!
But if you wouldn't mind unblocking this site that would be great.
The site needs that ad revenue to keep running.
I know you hate pop-ups, pop-unders, ads that slide across the screen, ads that demand you click on them to make them go away...
So do I. So this site doesn't use them. Just a couple of unobtrusive, static ads that sit about letting you check them out or ignore them as you like.
Or, if you don't want to fiddle with your ad-block settings, why not leave a donation to show you care?