Welcome to Cracking Ace.
This is a place for fun, rants, reviews, comedy, philosophy, comics, music, funny stuff and whatever else finds its way here.
- Breaking News!: Wolverines Are Not Wolves
- Breaking News!: Wolverines Are Not WolvesPosted 2 weeks ago
This may come as a surprise to some, but wolves and wolverines are not the same thing. The wolf is the dog-like creature found in fairy tales and horror stories…
- Reasons To Worry About The New Dad’s Army
- Reasons To Worry About The New Dad’s ArmyPosted 1 month ago
In February 2016, the Home Guard platoon of Walmington-On-Sea will be returning to the big screen. If this was happening 40 or so years ago, there'd be no need to…
- Recreating An Accurate Springfield in ‘The Simpsons: Tapped Out’ – Part 17
- Recreating An Accurate Springfield in ‘The Si…Posted 1 month ago
In this section we'll try to make sense of some of the relative locations of things in the city:
Address: 742 Evergreen Terrace
Zone: East side Springfield, Pressboard Estates
To the left:…
- Recreating An Accurate Springfield in ‘The Simpsons: Tapped Out’ – Part 16
- Recreating An Accurate Springfield in ‘The Simpsons: Tapped …Posted 1 month ago
Institute of Technology
Located at the top of a cliff overlooking the town, the raceway is the ideal home for Truckasaurus. It's not in the game, but…
- What We’re Hoping For From Star Wars: Battlefront 2015
- What We’re Hoping For From Star Wars: Battlef…Posted 2 months ago
Back in the day, my friends and I were on the original two 'Star Wars: Battlefront' games almost daily. They ranked among the best multiplayer games and the best Star…
Have a look around, enjoy yourself and feel free to use the many sharing buttons provided!
Don’t know where to look? Check out the category lists in the sidebar if there’s something you’re into, or use the menu at the top to browse.
If you’d like updates, you can follow us on Twitter.
Or if you prefer, you can Like us on Facebook!
Hi there! I notice you have an Ad Blocker installed. Good for you!
But if you wouldn't mind unblocking this site that would be great.
The site needs that ad revenue to keep running.
I know you hate pop-ups, pop-unders, ads that slide across the screen, ads that demand you click on them to make them go away...
So do I. So this site doesn't use them. Just a couple of unobtrusive, static ads that sit about letting you check them out or ignore them as you like.
Or, if you don't want to fiddle with your ad-block settings, why not leave a donation to show you care?