Hi there! I notice you have an Ad Blocker installed. Good for you!
But if you wouldn't mind unblocking this site that would be great.
The site needs that ad revenue to keep running.
I know you hate pop-ups, pop-unders, ads that slide across the screen, ads that demand you click on them to make them go away...
So do I. So this site doesn't use them. Just a couple of unobtrusive, static ads that sit about letting you check them out or ignore them as you like.
Or, if you don't want to fiddle with your ad-block settings, why not leave a donation to show you care?
Welcome to Cracking Ace.
This is a place for fun, rants, reviews, comedy, philosophy, comics, music, funny stuff and whatever else finds its way here.
- Batman: The Telltale Series – I Got Burned Again
- Batman: The Telltale Series – I Got Burned Ag…Posted 4 days ago
So hot off the back of Telltale's 'Game of Thrones: Season One', I'm straight into their take on the Batman.
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR 'BATMAN: THE TELLTALE SERIES' AND MINOR SPOILERS…
- Telltale’s Game of Thrones Season One : Where Your Choices Don’t Matter
- Telltale’s Game of Thrones Season One : Where…Posted 3 weeks ago
I've just finished my playthrough of 'Telltale's Game of Thrones' (yes a latecomer I know) after thoroughly enjoying my adventures in the 'Walking Dead' seasons.
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE…
- What We’d Like To See In a Crash Team Racing (CTR) Remaster
- What We’d Like To See In a Crash Team Racing …Posted 3 months ago
Vicarious Visions were responsible for the era of Crash that was sort of OK, but nowhere near as quality as the original Naughty Dog productions. However they have recently pulled…
- Fallout 4 With DLC Review Rundown
- Fallout 4 With DLC Review RundownPosted 1 year ago
Still playing this one. Although considering all the things I don't like about it, it might be a wonder why! I've even got all the bonus DLC! I loved Fallout…
- Clinton and Trump Burn
- Clinton and Trump BurnPosted 1 year ago
CLICK HERE FOR MORE OF OUR LATEST POSTS
Have a look around, enjoy yourself and feel free to use the many sharing buttons provided!
Don’t know where to look? Check out the category lists in the sidebar if there’s something you’re into, or use the menu at the top to browse.
If you’d like updates, you can follow us on Twitter.
Or if you prefer, you can Like us on Facebook!