Welcome to Cracking Ace.
This is a place for fun, rants, reviews, comedy, philosophy, comics, music, funny stuff and whatever else finds its way here.
- Dad’s Army – 2016 Movie Review
- Dad’s Army – 2016 Movie ReviewPosted 5 days ago
It's no secret that I am a huge fan of the original 'Dad's Army' TV series. So when they announced a new movie I felt a similar mix of anticipation…
- Reasons ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Sucked
- Reasons ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ SuckedPosted 1 month ago
On coming out of the cinema after watching 'Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens' I was buzzing with the feeling "Star Wars is back!". I couldn't wait to see…
- Breaking News!: Wolverines Are Not Wolves
- Breaking News!: Wolverines Are Not WolvesPosted 3 months ago
This may come as a surprise to some, but wolves and wolverines are not the same thing. The wolf is the dog-like creature found in fairy tales and horror stories…
- Reasons To Worry About The New Dad’s Army
- Reasons To Worry About The New Dad’s ArmyPosted 4 months ago
In February 2016, the Home Guard platoon of Walmington-On-Sea will be returning to the big screen. If this was happening 40 or so years ago, there'd be no need to…
- Recreating An Accurate Springfield in ‘The Simpsons: Tapped Out’ – Part 17
- Recreating An Accurate Springfield in ‘The Si…Posted 4 months ago
In this section we'll try to make sense of some of the relative locations of things in the city:
Address: 742 Evergreen Terrace
Zone: East side Springfield, Pressboard Estates
To the left:…
Have a look around, enjoy yourself and feel free to use the many sharing buttons provided!
Don’t know where to look? Check out the category lists in the sidebar if there’s something you’re into, or use the menu at the top to browse.
If you’d like updates, you can follow us on Twitter.
Or if you prefer, you can Like us on Facebook!
Hi there! I notice you have an Ad Blocker installed. Good for you!
But if you wouldn't mind unblocking this site that would be great.
The site needs that ad revenue to keep running.
I know you hate pop-ups, pop-unders, ads that slide across the screen, ads that demand you click on them to make them go away...
So do I. So this site doesn't use them. Just a couple of unobtrusive, static ads that sit about letting you check them out or ignore them as you like.
Or, if you don't want to fiddle with your ad-block settings, why not leave a donation to show you care?